Question about Bajaj Discover Motorcycles
Removing some of the parts from yor bike ll give you sporty lok.
1. Replace the chain guard with semi covered one
2. remove the saree guard
3. remove the original handlebar and install 3 peice handle bars.
4. increase the size of rear suspension. (this can be done by increasing the size of the metal holder in bottom end of the suspension).
Posted on Aug 16, 2009
U can do the following -
- use a Dirtbike handlebar ( with a joint rod in the middle )
- replace the visor with a royal enfield round headlight
- fix a blue lighting for the speedometer / odometer
- remove the sareeguard
- replace with a wider rear tire with attracative grip
- replace with semi covered chaincover
Posted on Dec 28, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2016 | Bajaj Motorcycles
Nov 13, 2013 | 2010 Bajaj Discover 135 DTSi
Sep 01, 2013 | 2011 Bajaj Discover 100
Aug 21, 2013 | 2011 Bajaj Discover 100
Oct 16, 2012 | 2005 Bajaj Discover DTSi
Sep 24, 2011 | 2007 Bajaj Discover DTS-I
Nov 18, 2010 | 2006 Bajaj Discover DTS-I
Sep 01, 2010 | 2006 Bajaj Discover
Nov 06, 2009 | 2007 Bajaj Discover
861 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: