Question about 2000 kawasaki ZR-7
My 2000 zr750f all of a sudden won't start got 4.97 out the ECU & power to coil but no spark coming out please help
Hi, Jay and the usual suspects are:
1. Fouled spark plugs.
2. Severely discharged or a damaged battery should have 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage the battery is faulty and must be replaced, AGM batteries fail in this scenario more so than lead acid batteries.
3. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Loose connection at ignition coil or plug between ignition sensor and module.
5. Spark plug cables in bad condition, shorting/leaking, spark plug cable connections loose check for spark leakage in the dark.
6. Faulty ignition coil or electronic control module.
7. Faulty pulse coil.
8. Faulty CKP, CMP, or BAS sensor.
9. Faulty ignition switch.
10. Tilt sensor needs a reset.
11. Security alarm failing to disarm needs reset
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
no spark at any plugs
Kawasaki ZR 7S Service Manual
OEM Parts for Kawasaki
KAWASAKI ZR 7S Manual
Posted on Aug 13, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
HI, MY NAME IS JAVIER
I GET THE SAME PROBLEM ( NO SPARK) BUT MY CAR IS 2003 HYUNDAI TIBURON GT V6 I CHANGE THE HEAD GASKET AND THE TIMING BELT AND WHEN I START DE ENGINE DOESN'T WORK (NO SPARK) I CHANGE MY CAM SENSOR AND I CHECK THE CRANK SENSOR, I TAKE OUT THE COMPUTER AND I CHECK THE WIRES AND " I FOUND THE PROBLEM"
THE PROBLEM IS THE CONECTOR FOR THE (O2) OXIGEN SENSOR LOOKS THE SAME FOR THE CONECTOR COILS AND THOSE ARE VERY CLOSE
SO, I WAS CONECTED THE COIL CONECTOR TO THE (02) OXIGEN SENSOR
IF THIS SOLUTION IS FINE FOR YOU JUST LET ME KNOW
Posted on Sep 29, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2017 | 2001 kawasaki ZR-7
Feb 27, 2017 | 2001 kawasaki ZR-7
Mar 23, 2011 | 1999 kawasaki ZZR 1100
Feb 23, 2011 | 2000 kawasaki ZR-7
Feb 12, 2011 | 2000 kawasaki ZR-7
Nov 13, 2009 | 2002 kawasaki ZR-7 S
Aug 05, 2009 | 1991 kawasaki Zephyr 750
Jul 26, 2009 | 1999 kawasaki ZR-7
Mar 26, 2009 | 2000 kawasaki ZR-7
Jan 22, 2009 | 2000 kawasaki ZR-7
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: