Question about 2007 Hyosung GT250R
Rear cylinder working well. Swapped ignition coil and spark plug with the rear. Front still not working, rear working. Cables look good... Any possibility other than CDI? Fixed: Replaced CDI.
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fouled spark plugs.
2. Severely discharged or a damaged battery should have 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage the battery is faulty and must be replaced, AGM batteries fail in this scenario more so than lead acid batteries.
3. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Loose connection at ignition coil or plug between ignition sensor and module.
5. Spark plug cables in bad condition, shorting/leaking, spark plug cable connections loose check for spark leakage in the dark.
6. Faulty ignition coil or electronic control module.
7. Faulty pulse coil.
8. Faulty CKP, CMP, or BAS sensor.
9. Faulty ignition switch.
10. Tilt sensor needs a reset.
11. Security alarm failing to disarm needs reset
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
No Spark in front Cylinder
2 Wheels View topic Hyosung Running on ONE Cylinder Only Now Sorted
Hyosung Aquila 250 Service Manual
HYOSUNG GT 125 Manual
Posted on Aug 11, 2017
Testimonial: "You didn't even read my post... nice copy pasta"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Rear cylinder not firing
95 Evo, new plugs, new wires, started backfireing like a machine gun, front cyl. no spark at plug sometimes - would this be the coil, have not ohmed the coil yet . Thanks
Posted on May 13, 2009
better look at carb-there r 5 diff jets but its probly the mid range one-be careful here because rong ajust can hurt engine-u hav a clymer manual? library has many books on mc maintenance-sayonara
Posted on Sep 04, 2009
SOURCE: 96 Honda Shadow 1100c V-Twin
is this the one that kick in at a higher rpm to burn more gasses while running at speed? is it not running as it should, are you having an issue other than it doesnt do what you thought it should.No spark in rear cylinder or just on the one plug out of the two? If all is checking out as you said its got to spark.trade the coil thats on one with that other one see if the trouble is the same or moved with the coil to its new location.coil may work but not be good enough to run.
Posted on Apr 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2015 | 1998 Toyota Avalon
Jul 15, 2014 | 2005 Fiat Palio
Apr 13, 2014 | 1997 Yamaha XV 535 Virago DX
Aug 03, 2013 | 1993 Yamaha XV 535 Virago DX
May 20, 2013 | 2005 Hyosung GT 250
Aug 05, 2011 | 1998 Honda VT 1100 C Shadow Spirit
Oct 02, 2009 | Harley Davidson FXDL Dyna Low Rider...
Jan 25, 2009 | 2003 Hyosung Comet 250
Mar 02, 2013 | 2007 Hyosung GT250R
Nov 10, 2012 | 2007 Hyosung GT250R
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: