Question about 2010 Honda PCX
I have a Honda 125 PCX with 2050 miles had it serviced and told them it had a vibration but it is getting worse any ideas
Hi, Steven this checklist is geared toward motorcycles some things won't apply to your scooter and the usual suspects are:
1. Wheels and or tires worn or damaged.
2. Engine/transmission/vehicle not aligned properly.
3. Primary chain is badly worn or links too tight as a result of insufficient lubrication or misalignment.
4. Engine to transmission mounting bolts loose.
5. Upper engine mounting bracket loose.
6. Ignition timing incorrect due to a poorly tuned engine.
7. Internal engine problem flywheels have shifted.
8. Broken frame.
9. Stabilizer links worn or loose.
10. Rubber mounts loose or worn.
11. Rear fork pivot shaft nuts loose.
12. Front engine mounting bolts loose.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
The Honda PCX Honda Forza Forums
Vibrations harsh take off
Honda PCX125 Owner Manual
Posted on May 20, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2016 | Honda Motorcycles
Dec 29, 2015 | Honda Cars & Trucks
Oct 10, 2015 | Motorcycles
May 13, 2014 | 2013 Honda PCX 150
Jan 28, 2014 | 2011 Honda PCX
Jan 26, 2014 | 2011 Honda PCX
Sep 19, 2013 | Honda Pantheon 150 Motorcycles
Nov 10, 2012 | 2011 Yamaha XMax 125
May 10, 2011 | 2011 Honda PCX
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: