Question about 2005 Suzuki Burgman 650
Hi, Duke before testing any electrical component in the Starter Circuit it is "IMPERATIVE" that you have a fully charged battery of 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test because your battery may have 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amps causing the battery to be faulty and must be replaced, especially "AGM" batteries.
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Check the battery terminals for damage or corrosion check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter.
4. Bank angle sensor needs a reset or is faulty.
5. FOB battery low or dead.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Faulty starter button.
8. Faulty kickstand or clutch pull in switch/sensor.
9. Security alarm needs a reset.
10. Starter relay, solenoid, starter have failed or circuit wiring faulty.
11. Starter armature or field coils have failed.
12. Main fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or faulty.
13. The electric starter is working but starter clutch has failed.
14. Check for engine trouble codes.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Scooter Troubleshooting Scooter won start All about Scooters
Suzuki AN650 Service Manual
OEM parts for Yamaha
Suzuki Burgman 650 2004
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on May 18, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2018 | 2007 Suzuki Burgman 650
Mar 11, 2018 | 2007 Suzuki Burgman 650
Oct 02, 2017 | 2009 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive
Aug 08, 2017 | 2006 Suzuki Burgman 650
Jan 06, 2017 | 2012 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive
Oct 24, 2016 | 2007 Suzuki Burgman 650
Jun 16, 2016 | 2008 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive
Dec 09, 2015 | 2007 Suzuki Burgman 650
Oct 28, 2015 | Motorcycles
Nov 25, 2017 | 2010 Suzuki Burgman 650
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: