Question about Palmo Motorcycles
Hi, can anyone tell me if there is more than one fuse on the Palmo T150 bike, I am getting no power when I turn the key on, does the voltage go to the Reg/Rectifier then to the dash? Help please
Hi, Ted before testing any electrical component in the Starter Circuit it is "IMPERATIVE" that you have a fully charged battery of 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test because your battery may have 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amps causing the battery to be faulty and must be replaced, especially "AGM" batteries.
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Check the battery terminals for damage or corrosion check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter.
4. Bank angle sensor needs a reset or is faulty.
5. FOB battery low or dead.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Faulty starter button.
8. Faulty kickstand or clutch pull in switch/sensor.
9. Security alarm needs a reset.
10. Starter relay, solenoid, starter have failed or circuit wiring faulty.
11. Starter armature or field coils have failed.
12. Main fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or faulty.
13. The electric starter is working but starter clutch has failed.
14. Check for engine trouble codes.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Palmo T150 wiring diagram Google Search
Palmo T150 2009 service manual DOWNLOAD FREE FULLMANUALS COM
Palmo t150 manual
Palmo T150 2011
Posted on May 18, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2017 | Power Motorcycles
Aug 17, 2015 | 2010 Palmo T150
Sep 26, 2017 | Harley Davidson XL 1200 C Sportster Custom...
Jul 02, 2013 | Harley Davidson XL 1200 C Sportster Custom...
Mar 30, 2013 | Yamaha V Star Classic 650 Motorcycles
Jun 02, 2012 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLSTC Heritage...
May 21, 2012 | 2000 Harley Davidson XL 1200 C Sportster...
Aug 20, 2011 | 2006 Harley Davidson XL 1200 C Sportster...
Aug 23, 2010 | 2005 Harley Davidson XL 883C Sportster...
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: