Question about kawasaki Motorcycles
Hi, Ryan and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery, should have 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a "LOAD" test "WARNING" you can have 12.5 volts or better but little or zero amps and the battery must be replaced.
2. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
3. Faulty main circuit breaker and or connections.
4. Faulty ignition coil and or connections.
5. Faulty spark plug, oil or gas fouled, wrong heat range or service type, wrong gap, loose in the cylinder head, broken electrode or insulator.
6. Faulty spark plug cables, leaking or broken, internal damage check for spark leakage in the dark.
7. Faulty ignition module, switch, CKP, MAP, CMP, sensor and or any connector in the ignition circuit could have corroded, loose, or broken pins/sockets
8. Burnt exhaust valve or air leak in the exhaust system.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Kawasaki rouser 180 help
Preventing Backfire on Motorcycle Exhausts DoItYourself com
Kawasaki Motors Philippines Commuter Bikes
Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTSi Workshop Manual
Posted on May 16, 2017
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2017 | kawasaki Motorcycles
Mar 29, 2017 | Motorcycles
Jan 30, 2017 | Bajaj Motorcycles
Mar 11, 2015 | kawasaki Motorcycles
Jan 15, 2012 | kawasaki KMX 125 Motorcycles
Apr 28, 2011 | 1989 kawasaki ZX 10
Dec 13, 2010 | kawasaki Mach III H 1A Motorcycles
Sep 29, 2009 | 2001 Yamaha V Star Classic
Sep 19, 2009 | 1984 kawasaki Z 550 F
Mar 20, 2009 | 2006 kawasaki KLR 650
3,498 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!