Question about Big FLTRX Road Glide Custom Motorcycles
Hi, Art before testing any electrical component in the Starter Circuit it is "IMPERATIVE" that you have a fully charged battery of 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test because your battery may have 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amps causing the battery to be faulty and must be replaced, especially "AGM" batteries.
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Check the battery terminals for damage or corrosion check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter.
4. Bank angle sensor needs a reset or is faulty.
5. FOB battery low or dead.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Faulty starter button.
8. Faulty kickstand or clutch pull in switch/sensor.
9. Security alarm needs a reset.
10. Starter relay, solenoid, starter or circuit wiring faulty.
11. Starter armature or field coils have failed.
12. Main fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or faulty.
13. The electric starter is working but starter clutch has failed.
14. Check for engine trouble codes.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below and for more specific information or questions at no charge please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Road King won start
Instant Tech Relief To speak to me personally absolutely "FREE"
Posted on May 14, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2014 | 2011 Harley Davidson FLTRUSE CVO Road...
Nov 17, 2013 | 2011 Harley Davidson FLTRUSE CVO Road...
Jan 11, 2013 | 2011 Harley Davidson FLHTK Electra Glide...
Sep 17, 2012 | 2011 Harley Davidson FLHTK Electra Glide...
Sep 12, 2012 | 2009 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide
Sep 03, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 07, 2012 | 2011 Harley Davidson VRSCDX Night Rod...
Apr 20, 2012 | 2009 Harley Davidson FLHTCU Ultra Classic...
Jan 28, 2012 | 2011 Harley Davidson FLTRUSE CVO Road...
Jun 21, 2011 | 2000 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide...
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: