Question about Vuka Motorcycles
Hi, Godfrey if it's not a safety switch issue then it's a carb issue and the usual suspects are:
1. Idle circuit and transfer ports clogged.
2. Air fuel mixture adjustment too lean.
3. Pilot jet clogged.
4. Faulty accelerator pump.
5. Float level too low.
6. Float bowl contaminated old fuel, water, dirt, rust, etc.
7. Float bowl vent or overflow tube clogged.
8. Fuel flow to carburetor restricted.
9. Intake manifold leak.
10. The gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
11. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
12. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
13. Multi carburetors not in sync.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Basic chinese bike troubleshooting guide
Bike idles perfect but dies when given the slightest amount of throttle 93...
vuka xl 110 service manual
HONDA CT110 Owner Manual
Posted on May 14, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2017 | Vuka Motorcycles
Nov 08, 2016 | Vuka Motorcycles
Dec 16, 2015 | Vuka Motorcycles
Sep 22, 2015 | Vuka Motorcycles
Aug 31, 2015 | 2010 Vuka XL 125
Feb 11, 2015 | Pride Mobility Products GoGo Ultra X...
Apr 22, 2014 | Health & Beauty
Apr 06, 2013 | 2010 Vuka RM 125
Aug 16, 2012 | Motorcycles
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: