Question about Motorcycles
Hi, Bill if your headlight is not working, only one beam works, keeps burning out, blinking, or is dim the first thing you need to check is the headlight bulb for damaged filaments then check your light circuit fuse, then check your head light bulb socket ground wire for a clean tight connection, that being said the usual suspects are:
1. Faulty ground or power supply wire to headlight bulb socket.
2. Worn down solder contacts or loose fit of the bulb base in the socket due to vibration.
3. Worn, chaffed, or broken wires in the light circuit.
4. Corroded, broken, or loose pins/sockets in wire connectors.
5. Faulty hi/lo beam switch.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Fuse is good but no continuity on both sides.
8. Faulty wiring between battery positive and headlight bulb socket.
9. Weak charging alternator/generator.
10. Faulty voltage regulator/rectifier ground or overcharging.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
HEAD LIGHT BULBS BURNING OUT
Why is my Tao Tao scooter headlight shorting out
TaoTao ATM50 A1 Owner Manual
Posted on Apr 28, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2017 | Motorcycles
Oct 14, 2016 | Tao New Scooter 50cc Street Legal New Look
May 23, 2016 | Jonway Motorcycles
Mar 11, 2016 | Motorcycles
Aug 27, 2015 | Motorcycles
Jun 15, 2015 | Motorcycles
Jun 20, 2014 | Health & Beauty
Oct 21, 2012 | Star 50cc scooter for kid
Sep 29, 2010 | 2005 MBK Skyliner 125
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!