Question about Honda ST 1100 Pan European Motorcycles
Pan European st1100 non ABS
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous if your headlight is not working, only one beam works, keeps burning out, blinking, or is dim the first thing you need to check is the headlight bulb for damaged filaments then check your light circuit fuse, then check your head light bulb socket ground wire for a clean tight connection, that being said the usual suspects are:
1. Faulty ground or power supply wire to headlight bulb socket.
2. Worn down solder contacts or loose fit of the bulb base in the socket due to vibration.
3. Worn, chaffed, or broken wires in the light circuit.
4. Corroded, broken, or loose pins/sockets in wire connectors.
5. Faulty hi/lo beam switch.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Fuse is good but no continuity on both sides.
8. Faulty wiring between battery positive and headlight bulb socket.
9. Weak charging alternator/generator.
10. Faulty voltage regulator/rectifier ground or overcharging.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Replacing Honda ST1100 Bulbs Cracked it
Honda H4 headlight shims adapters Installing H4 on ST1100
Honda ST1100 1996 Owner Manual
Posted on Apr 27, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2017 | 2009 Chevrolet Malibu
Aug 31, 2013 | 2003 Volvo S80
Jan 24, 2010 | 2000 Acura TL
Jan 18, 2010 | 2002 Subaru Outback
Dec 31, 2009 | 2004 Lexus ES 330
Aug 11, 2009 | 1990 Suzuki Swift
May 27, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Apr 24, 2009 | 2001 Volkswagen Passat
Oct 05, 2008 | 2000 Ford Escort
Jul 15, 2008 | 1999 Mazda MX-5 Miata
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: