Question about 1992 Yamaha FZR 600
Hi, Raymond you may have carb overflow issues getting into the combustion chamber due to faulty float or needle and seat oil level readings are taken when the engine has reached normal operating temperature and the usual suspects are:
1. Overfilled oil tank dipstick reading should at or below full.
2. If the sight glass is full you are running to much oil.
3. Excessive blowby caused by worn out piston rings.
4. Piston rings never properly seated.
5. Faulty breather valve or system.
6. Pinched or clogged breather line/hose.
7. Clogged or failed oil filter.
8. Contaminated oil dirt-rust-water etc.
9. Excessive oil foaming.
10. Wrong oil type not designed for your bike.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Oil pumping from crankcase breather tube
Motorcycle Message Board Motorcycle USA
OEM parts for Yamaha
Yamaha FZR600 1989 1999 Workshop Service Manual Repair Download Manuals... $10 cheap
Yamaha FZR600L Owner Manual
Posted on Apr 24, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2014 | 1992 Yamaha FZR 600
Oct 09, 2013 | Yamaha FZR 600 Motorcycles
Sep 30, 2013 | 1990 Yamaha XT 600 E
Mar 14, 2012 | 1989 Yamaha FZR 600
Aug 16, 2011 | 1986 Dodge Ram 50
Feb 16, 2011 | 1992 Yamaha FZR 600
Jan 09, 2011 | Volkswagen New Passat Cars & Trucks
Aug 28, 2010 | 1987 Yamaha FZ 600
Apr 28, 2009 | 1992 Yamaha FZR 600
Jan 08, 2009 | 1996 Yamaha FZR 1000
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!