Question about 2007 Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
Hi, Ken and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery, should have 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary your battery may have a cursory reading of 12.5 volts or more but has little or zero amperage and needs to be replaced AGM types more so than lead acid batteries.
2. Faulty alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Faulty main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Faulty system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Faulty ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
7. Faulty CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Throttle cables and or idle speed improperly adjusted hot idle speed should be 950 RPM to 1000 RPM.
9. Fuel tank empty
10. Fuel tank contaminated with ethanol sludge.
11. Water or dirt in the fuel system, or clogged filter.
12. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
13. Faulty fuel pump.
14. Faulty pressure regulator.
15. Faulty or clogged fuel injectors.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you need please click on the blue links below and for more specific information or questions at no charge please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Harley Davidson DYNA Models Workshop Service Repair Manual 2010 $9 very cheap
Instant Tech Relief To speak with me personally absolutely "FREE"
Posted on Apr 21, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2014 | 2004 Harley Davidson FXDWG - FXDWGI Dyna...
Apr 21, 2014 | 2000 Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
Apr 07, 2014 | 2009 Harley Davidson Dyna Glide CVO Fat...
Oct 13, 2013 | 2011 Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
May 23, 2012 | 2000 Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
Aug 28, 2011 | 2007 Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
Jul 14, 2011 | 2001 Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
May 09, 2009 | 2000 Nissan Xterra
Jun 22, 2008 | 1996 Land Rover Discovery
Sep 23, 2017 | Motorcycles
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: