Question about Honda CBF 1000 Motorcycles
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition and leaking check for spark leakage in the dark.
3. Spark plug gap too close or too wide.
4. Faulty ignition coil, module, and or sensor.
5. Battery nearly discharged.
6. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
7. Intermittent short circuit due to damaged wire insulation.
8. Dirty air filter
9. Intake air leak.
10. Water, dirt, or rust in the fuel system, fuel pump and/or filter.
11. Old dead or bad fuel.
12. Faulty fuel pressure regulator
13. Pinholes in the in tank plastic convoluted tubing from the pressure regulator to the quick disconnect check valve.
14. Fuel tank vent system plugged.
15. Throttle body controls misadjusted.
16. Damaged throttle body or intake seals.
17. Clogged or faulty fuel injectors.
18. Loose, dirty, or corroded ignition module connector at crankcase.
19. Faulty TPS, MAP, CKP, O2, and/or CMP sensors.
20. Incorrect valve timing.
21. Weak or broken valve springs.
22. Damaged intake or exhaust valve.
23. The control module may be in limp mode.
24. Check for engine trouble codes.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Misfire at high rpm under load Honda 125
What would cause my bike to lose power sputter while riding http://www.cbr1000f.org/data/downloads/honda_cbr1000f_93_service_manual.pdf
Honda CBF 10000 Owner Manual
Posted on Apr 20, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2016 | Honda CBF 1000 Motorcycles
Aug 03, 2014 | 2006 Honda CBF 1000 ABS
Jul 10, 2011 | 2006 Honda CBF 1000
Apr 20, 2011 | 2006 Honda CBF 1000
Apr 19, 2011 | 2006 Honda CBF 1000
Oct 30, 2009 | 2006 Honda CBF 1000
Oct 18, 2009 | 2003 Honda CR-V
Sep 20, 2009 | 2007 Honda CBF 500
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: