Question about Suzuki GSX 1100 E Motorcycles
Hi, Jason and the usual suspects are:
1. Throttle cables improperly adjusted, pinched or need lubrication.
2. Idle adjusting screw needs to be backed off.
4. Air fuel mixture adjusted too lean start with 2 full turns.
5. Intake system air leak.
6. Fast idle choke ramp is not releasing.
7. Broken throttle return spring.
8. Damaged diaphragm or slide.
9. Faulty MAP, TPS, ATS, O2, sensors or wiring/connector
10. Multi carburetors not in sync.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links blue below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
High idle when warm Suzuki GSX Motorcycle Forums Gixxer com
Lots of changes Lots of problems
Suzuki Katana 1100 GSX1100F Service Repair Manual Download Download... $10 cheap
OEM parts for Suzuki
Posted on Apr 22, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2014 | 1988 Suzuki GSX 1100 F (Katana)
Jul 25, 2014 | Kymco 2010 Mongoose 90 R
Mar 29, 2012 | 1995 Suzuki GSX 600 F (Katana)
Apr 10, 2011 | Suzuki GSX 1100 F (Katana Motorcycles
May 04, 2009 | 1992 Suzuki GSX 1100 FM (Katana)
Apr 26, 2009 | 1994 Suzuki GSX 600 F (Katana)
Apr 11, 2009 | 1991 Suzuki GSX 600 F (Katana)
Mar 21, 2009 | 1990 Suzuki GSX 1100 FK (Katana)
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: