Question about 2010 TVS Apache 150
Hi, Hasan and the usual suspects are:
1. Engine oil level and SAE weight are too low or not circulating.
2. Insufficient or blocked air flow over the engine.
3. Heavy combustion chamber carbon deposits.
4. Ignition timing retarded due to faulty MAP, CKP, or CMP sensor.
5. Carburetor jetted too lean.
6. Leaking intake or exhaust valve.
7. Water coolant old or low change every two years.
8. Water pump failure.
9. Radiator clogged, cap loose or malfunctioning.
10. Radiator fans not coming on.
11. Clutch slipping, brakes dragging, heavy load, towing a trailer etc.
12. Idling too long without moving.
13. For constant hot weather temperatures, mountain, or desert riding conditions consider adding an oil cooler and or cylinder head cooler.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day.
TVS Apache 150 2011 service manual DOWNLOAD FREE FULLMANUALS COM
Posted on Jan 06, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2017 | 2010 TVS Apache RTR 160
Nov 12, 2016 | TVS Motorcycles
Jan 28, 2013 | 2007 TVS Apache 150
Nov 29, 2012 | 2011 TVS Apache RTR 160
Jan 24, 2012 | 2011 TVS Apache 150
Jun 26, 2011 | TVS 450 SM Motorcycles
Jun 14, 2011 | 2007 TVS Apache 150
May 12, 2011 | TVS 450 SM Motorcycles
Sep 23, 2017 | Motorcycles
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: