Question about kawasaki ZZR 400 Motorcycles
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous always check fuel flow first to isolate the problem area otherwise the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel cap or fuel tank not venting properly.
3. Fuel filter clogged with rust or dirt.
4. Fuel valve/petcock not in the on or reserve position.
5. Vacuum line to fuel valve cracked, broken, pinched, or missing*
6. Fuel valve/petcock clogged or diaphragm cracked, cut or torn*
7. Fuel line from the fuel valve to the carburetor or fuel pump clogged, cracked, pinched, bent, broken, or missing.
8. Fuel pump not working*
9. Fuel line touching cylinder or head causing fuel to boil and vapor lock, repair by rerouting and wrapping line with convoluted tubing.
10. Carburetor inlet clogged.
11. Carburetor float or needle and seat stuck.
12. Carburetor not venting properly overflow line or bowl fitting clogged, pinched, or bent.
* If equipped or applicable.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Zzr 400 carb and starting problems Kawasaki Forums
Kawasaki ZXR400 Service Manual Supplement
OEM Parts for Kawasaki
Owner Manuals Service Manuals Kawasaki Vehicles
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Dec 29, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2014 | 1995 kawasaki ZZR 400
Sep 26, 2012 | kawasaki ZZR 400 Motorcycles
Jun 30, 2012 | 1992 kawasaki ZZR 1100
Nov 24, 2017 | 2004 kawasaki ZZR 250
Mar 13, 2011 | 1997 kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja
May 02, 2010 | 1990 kawasaki ZZR 1100
Mar 21, 2009 | 1995 kawasaki ZZR 600
Dec 13, 2008 | 1997 kawasaki ZZR 400
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!