Question about Harley Davidson FLSTF - FLSTFI Fat Boy Motorcycles
Hi, Eric and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery, should have 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary.
2. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
3. Spark plugs in bad condition or partially fouled.
4. Spark plug cables in bad condition and leaking check for spark leakage in the dark
5. Spark plug gap too close or too wide.
6. Faulty ignition coil, module, and or sensor.
7. Loose, dirty, or corroded ignition module connector at crankcase.
8. Faulty CKP or CMP, MAP, ETS, ATS, TPS, O2 sensor.
9. Dirty air filter.
10. Intake air leak.
11. Water, dirt, or rust in the fuel system, carburetor and/or filter.
12. Old dead or bad fuel.
13. Fuel tank vent system plugged or carburetor vent line closed off.
14. Vacuum line from intake manifold to fuel valve is broken, cracked, pinched, or missing.
15. Carburetor controls misadjusted.
16. Damaged carburetor.
17. Incorrect valve timing.
18. Weak or broken valve springs.
19. Damaged intake or exhaust valve.
20. Check for engine trouble codes
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below and for more specific information or questions at no charge please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck and have nice a day.
2015 2017 Harley Davidson Fat Boy Fat Boy Lo Fat Boy
Harley Davidson Manuals Mark Workshop
How 6ya Works 6ya A must have !!! Totally "FREE"
Posted on Dec 29, 2016
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2017 | 1993 Harley Davidson FLSTF Fat boy
Nov 10, 2013 | 2001 Harley Davidson FLSTF - FLSTFI Fat...
Jan 15, 2013 | 2000 Harley Davidson FLSTF Fat boy
Jun 20, 2012 | 2001 Harley Davidson FLSTF - FLSTFI Fat...
May 16, 2012 | 1993 Harley Davidson FLSTF Fat boy
Oct 27, 2010 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLSTF - FLSTFI Fat...
Sep 07, 2010 | 2003 Harley Davidson FLSTFI Fat Boy
Mar 14, 2010 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLSTF - FLSTFI Fat...
Dec 13, 2009 | 2001 Harley Davidson FLSTF - FLSTFI Fat...
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: