Question about Yamaha Motorcycles
Hi, Raimo and the usual suspects are:
1. Idle circuit and transfer ports clogged.
2. Air fuel mixture adjustment too lean.
3. Pilot jet clogged.
4. Faulty accelerator pump.
5. Float level too low.
6. Float bowl contaminated old fuel, water, dirt, rust, etc.
7. Float bowl vent or overflow tube clogged.
8. Fuel flow to carburetor restricted.
9. Intake manifold leak.
10. The gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
11. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
12. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
13. Multi carburetors not in sync.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Honda generator won run under load
2009 Yamaha EF2000IS EF2000IS OEM Parts
Posted on Jan 14, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2014 | 2002 Yamaha FZS 600 Fazer
Apr 07, 2014 | 2003 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Apr 05, 2014 | 2002 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Jan 20, 2014 | Yamaha YZ 250 F Motorcycles
Sep 28, 2013 | 1990 Yamaha FZR 1000
Nov 02, 2012 | 2002 Yamaha DT 125 R
Oct 10, 2012 | 1983 Yamaha XJ 650
Apr 23, 2012 | 1992 Yamaha FZR 1000
Mar 15, 2010 | Yamaha XS 400 L Maxim Motorcycles
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: