Question about 2008 Suzuki GSX 1300 R Hayabusa
Hi, Leon and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery, should have 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary.
2. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
3. Spark plugs in bad condition or partially fouled.
4. Spark plug cables in bad condition and leaking check for spark leakage in the dark
5. Spark plug gap too close or too wide.
6. Faulty ignition coil, module, and or sensor.
7. Loose, dirty, or corroded ignition module connector at crankcase.
8. Faulty CKP or CMP, MAP, ETS, ATS, TPS, O2 sensor.
9. Dirty air filter.
10. Intake air leak.
11. Water, dirt, or rust in the fuel system, carburetor and/or filter.
12. Old dead or bad fuel.
13. Fuel tank vent system plugged or carburetor vent line closed off.
14. Vacuum line from intake manifold to fuel valve is broken, cracked, pinched, or missing.
15. Carburetor controls misadjusted.
16. Damaged carburetor.
17. Incorrect valve timing.
18. Weak or broken valve springs.
19. Damaged intake or exhaust valve.
20. Check for engine trouble codes
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Engine Misfire Sputter
OEM parts for Suzuki
Posted on Dec 13, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2017 | 2008 Suzuki B-King Base
Apr 06, 2015 | 2008 Suzuki B-king
Mar 18, 2015 | 2008 Suzuki SX4
Dec 28, 2012 | 2008 Suzuki SX4
Aug 24, 2011 | 2008 Suzuki B-king
Feb 15, 2010 | 2008 Suzuki DL 1000 V-Strom
Nov 10, 2008 | 2008 Suzuki B-king
Oct 27, 2012 | 2008 Suzuki GSX 1300 R Hayabusa
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!