- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may need to completely clean the carb with a carb cleaner. If bike was setting over winter and not started, the old gas breaks down leaving grime on internal carb parts. I understand the gas now-a-days with 10% ethinol breaks down after about 2 months. A carb kit can be purchased with new parts that can also help in most cases.
Oi, An?nimo, qual ? a sua pergunta? Eu n?o entendo o que voc? est? tentando dizer, eu preciso de mais detalhes sobre o que est? acontecendo, tente expressar seu problema na forma de seu problema ? que inclui uma ou mais das seguintes palavras: Who-What-When-Where-Why Conclua sua frase com um ponto de interroga??o em vez de um per?odo. Se o ingl?s n?o ? o seu idioma principal, ent?o escreva a pergunta em sua l?ngua nativa, eu traduzirei e responderei na mesma. Finalmente, certifique-se de incluir o Ano-Modelo da sua moto ou scooter. Por favor, clique na palavra "coment?rio" abaixo e forne?a essas informa??es na caixa fornecida sem limite de palavras e depois de public?-la, aparece um ?cone de alerta de coment?rio na minha tela que me permitir? responder a sua pergunta original em outra caixa de coment?rios abaixo do seu. Boa sorte e tenha um dia maravilhoso. http://www.family-motorsports.net/GY6-50cc-150cc.pdf https://www.partsfish.com/page/oem-parts-for-honda Honda Spacy Owner Manual 2003 Honda Spacy 125 Motorcycle Specs Honda Elite Wikipedia
Hi, Frogiegirl1 if your bike has been sitting idle for weeks, months or years and you did not do any pre-storage maintenance I feel your pain it will probably have a dead battery and not want to start or if it starts it will not idle unless the choke is full on and run poorly then stall, here are the following steps necessary to complete in order to get your bike back to an acceptable running condition and in the future pour in a bottle of fuel stabilizer and injector cleaner for you FI folks at least 2 times a year and before storage.
1. If your battery was 2-3 years old when you last had the bike running you should replace it.
2. If you believe your battery might still be serviceable remove it from the bike and put it on a 1 or 2 amp trickle charger for 24 hours. If it is the old lead acid type with visible cells and acid levels fill each cell to the top line with distilled water and replace the caps, run the vent tube into a plastic or styrofoam cup, any cells that are cloudy/milky replace the battery.
3. After charging the battery remove the leads and let it sit for a couple of hours then check the battery voltage with a voltmeter, you should have 12.5 volts or more, any readings in the 11 volt range you need to do a proper "LOAD" test on the battery and replace as necessary, you may have 12.5 volts or better but little or zero amps, any readings in the 10 volt range you have a dead cell and the battery needs to be replaced.
4. Drain and flush fuel tank if it rusty there is a cheap and easy fix. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUYr_7SwGms
5. Remove and inspect your air cleaner paper elements that are not oil soaked can be cleaned with a soft brush and low pressure compressed air, oil-soaked elements must be replaced. Gause mesh and foam elements can be cleaned by soaking them in a container big enough to completely cover them with a solution of 1 gallon of water and 1 oz. of Dawn dishwashing liquid for small and medium size elements, for monster size double the formula and let soak for at least one hour then rinse with warm water shake off excess and let air dry, "WARNING" do not use compressed air as this will embed micro-sized dirt and road grime and destroy the mesh pattern and stretch foam elements out of shape just squeeze it like a sponge and let air dry, use a fan if you're in a hurry. When completely dry spray a very fine mist of air filter oil evenly around the whole element.
6. Remove the carburetors, disassemble and decontaminate with a "CARB DIP" or if you have EFI remove injectors and clean with carb spray and compressed air
7. Check intake manifold and seals for leaks and craks.
8. Remove fuel valve and filter disassemble and clean as necessary, remove, clean, and inspect fuel and vacuum lines and replace as necessary.
9. Replace spark plugs with new ones and check for spark.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day. Motorcycle Views How To Get Stored Motorcycle Running Motorcycle Repair Honda Elite 50 LX Service Manual https://www.partsfish.com/page/oem-parts-for-honda http://www.hondampe.com.au/docs/owning_a_honda/owners_manuals/motorcycles/SE50-1988.pdf