Question about TVS Motorcycles
I have TVS Scooty Pep when it runs for 2 km engine stops automatic & after cut off ignition switch for 2 seconds it starts again please help me
Hi, Jasbir and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery should have 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage the battery is faulty and must be replaced, AGM batteries fail in this scenario more so than lead-acid batteries.
2. Failed alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Failed main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Failed system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Failed ignition coil, stator, magneto, ignition/electronic module.
7. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Throttle cables and or idle speed improperly adjusted hot idle speed should be 950 RPM to 1000 RPM.
9. Faulty neutral, side stand or clutch lever safety switch.
10. Air/fuel mixture screw improperly adjusted.
11. Accelerator pump damaged or not working.
12. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
13. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
14. Fuel tank empty.
15. The gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
16. A failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
17. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
18. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
19. Lean angle switch is faulty or needs adjustment.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
TVS Scooty Pep Occasionally not starting accelerating Team BHP
scooty pep plus Complaints
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Bike Accessories
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Owner Manual
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Oct 05, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Possibly a bad ignition coil. Check the connections at the ignition coil,make sure they are clean and tight, If so,..then most likely either A: the ignition coil is bad,or B: the pickup on the stator rotor is bad or the rotor could be rusted on the raised portion where the pickup get its signal.
Posted on Aug 30, 2012
To tell you the temperature of the engine. But it also switches the cooling system on. It should really be called a thermostat.
Posted on May 03, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2018 | 2010 TVS Scooty Pep
Nov 28, 2017 | 2007 TVS Scooty PEP Plus
Jun 23, 2017 | TVS Motorcycles
Dec 04, 2013 | 2011 TVS Scooty Pep Plus
May 03, 2013 | 2010 TVS Scooty Pep
Mar 21, 2013 | 2011 TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Aug 29, 2012 | 2010 TVS Scooty Pep
May 14, 2011 | 2011 TVS Scooty Pep Plus
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: