Question about Motorcycles
After sorting all electrics on Lexmoto Gladiator. (Wouldn't electric start). I've now found NO spark! What why and how do I rectify??
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fouled spark plugs.
2. Severely discharged or a damaged battery should have 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage the battery is faulty and must be replaced, AGM batteries fail in this scenario more so than lead-acid batteries.
3. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Loose connection at ignition coil or plug between ignition sensor and module.
5. Spark plug cables in bad condition, shorting/leaking, spark plug cable connections loose check for spark leakage in the dark.
6. Faulty ignition coil or electronic control module.
7. Faulty pulse coil.
8. Faulty CKP, CMP, or BAS sensor.
9. Faulty ignition switch.
10. Tilt sensor needs a reset.
11. Security alarm failing to disarm needs reset
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
help please 125 lexmoto no spark
GY6 Electrical Troubleshooting Tutorial No Spark Eliminator
Chinese Scooter Parts Diagrams
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Oct 06, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
sounds to me you knott out the recketfier ... when you blow the fuse at also sent to much power to it. but also sounds like you have a bad ground wire.
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
no its not a shut off switch does it start with electric starrt???? if not i would say whilst on its side possibly some oil has got past piston rings and is now on the top of the piston... best way is to put a tiny bit of petrol maybe 4ml into the sparkplug hole and then put spark plug back in and give it a kick should fire up and hopefully burn the oil off :) hope this helps cheers for anny more info just comment on this thread
Posted on Mar 03, 2011
Testimonial: "thanks, will try that, very helpful"
Check wiring to starter. If you assume it's the wiring grab 2 wires and touch the possitive to possitive on battery and starter and do the nagatives. If the starter works it's the wiring if it doesn't then it's the starter. If you have checked all wiring and still nothing take battery to oriellys to get tested
Posted on Aug 29, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2017 | Motorcycles
Dec 19, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 19, 2016 | Motorcycles
Jul 15, 2016 | Motorcycles
Mar 27, 2016 | Motorcycles
Apr 05, 2015 | Motorcycles
Oct 15, 2014 | Motorcycles
Dec 23, 2017 | Homelite Electrical Supplies
Jul 09, 2018 | Motorcycles
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!