Question about Yamaha Motorcycles
My Yamaha bws 100cc won't fire up
Hi, Linnda and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Fuel line to carburetor or throttle body pinched or kinked.
8. Carburetor float stuck.
9. Fuel injectors clogged.
10. Severely discharged or damaged battery, you need 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary.
11. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
12. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and CDI box.
Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting check for leakage in the dark, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
13. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty MAP, CKP, O2, TPS, sensors.
14. Faulty neutral, clutch lever, or kickstand safety switch.
15. Faulty fuel pump or fuse or relay.
16. Faulty CDI box.
17. A stuck bent or burnt valve.
18. Tip over sensor needs a reset.
19. Check for engine trouble codes.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Scooter Troubleshooting Scooter won start All about Scooters
cranks but wont start
YAMAHA BWS YW100E Owner Manual
OEM parts for Yamaha
BWS Manual Scooter
Posted on Oct 01, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2014 | 2007 Yamaha yW 100 Beewee 100
Jan 15, 2014 | 2007 Yamaha yW 100 Beewee 100
Jul 16, 2017 | Yamaha Motorcycles
Feb 11, 2013 | 2011 Yamaha BWs 125
Jan 10, 2013 | 2006 Yamaha BWs
Nov 29, 2012 | 2010 Yamaha BWs 125
Oct 23, 2012 | 2007 Yamaha yW 100 Beewee 100
Sep 29, 2012 | 2006 Yamaha BWs
Sep 23, 2011 | 2006 Yamaha BWs
Jun 14, 2011 | 2011 Yamaha C3
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: