Question about Motorcycles
My VMOTO MONZA 125 has no spark to the spark plug? have tried other plugs still no spark. @
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fouled spark plugs.
2. Severely discharged or a damaged battery should have 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage the battery is faulty and must be replaced, AGM batteries fail in this scenario more so than lead-acid batteries.
3. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Loose connection at ignition coil or plug between ignition sensor and module.
5. Spark plug cables in bad condition, shorting/leaking, spark plug cable connections loose check for spark leakage in the dark.
6. Faulty ignition coil or electronic control module.
7. Faulty pulse coil.
8. Faulty CKP, CMP, or BAS sensor.
9. Faulty ignition switch.
10. Tilt sensor needs a reset.
11. Security alarm failing to disarm needs reset
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Scooter How To Checking For Spark
My scooter has no spark how to fix gy6 chinese scooter 139qmb qmb139 50cc...
Scooter Wreckers used spare parts for scooters scooter spares
Posted on Oct 13, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: oil in spark plug hole
Check the spark plug is may not be tight enough, don't over tighten it as you will damage the head.
Replace the plug as it may be missing its oil ring.
Hope this is of some help.
Posted on Apr 18, 2009
Check your battery connection. It sounds like you have dirty terminals and it just needs a clean. There does not seem to be a manual available for the RX but plenty for the RS, check http://www.carlsalter.com/motorcycle-manuals.asp , and there might be some more information in one of the manuals.
Posted on Jan 03, 2010
there are 3 things to check
take out your plug and rest it against the cylinder head turn the bike over to see if it sparks if not try another plug if that fails try a new cap if that fails you will need a new coil easy to fit
Posted on Jul 08, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 27, 2017 | Motorcycles
Nov 21, 2016 | Motorcycles
Dec 27, 2014 | Opel Cars & Trucks
Jan 21, 2014 | 2008 Aprilia RS 125
Aug 08, 2013 | 2001 Honda XLR 125 R
May 26, 2013 | kawasaki KSR 110 Motorcycles
Sep 23, 2012 | Opel Cars & Trucks
Aug 19, 2011 | 1983 Honda XL 125 R
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!