Question about Motorcycles
Codes do not read like this here is the procedure it should work on your bike
Harley Trouble Codes
The following procedure will instruct in retrieving and clearing ECM Diagnostic Trouble Codes and TSM/TSSM codes thru the Harley guage cluster as well as a list of codes.
1- Turn Ignition switch to OFF & Run/Stop switch is to Run.
2- Push odometer reset button in & hold.
3- Turn ignition switch to Ignition and release the odometer reset button. Background lighting should illuminate, speedometer needle should sweep its full range and indicator lamps (battery, security, low fuel, check engine and cruise) should illuminate. The word "diag" should then appear.
4 - Push the odometer reset button once and you will see the selection menu "PSSPt" with the first P flashing.
5 - Each letter represents an area of the diagnostics module. The module that is flashing is the one you are going to check. To move from one letter (module) to the next, you push the odometer reset button one time. (from P to S to SP to t and back to P, etc.)
P = ECM/ICM (Electronic Control Module) [EFI] / Ignition Control Module [Carbureted])
S = TSM/TSSM (Turn Signal/ Security Module)
SP = speedometer
T = tachometer
6 - To get the DTC within an area of diagnostics, push and hold the odometer reset button in for 5 seconds and release. If there are any DTC's the code will be displayed or the word "none" will appear if there are no DTC's. Push the odometer reset button again to view additional codes if they exist.
7 - Record the codes.
8 - If DTC's are not to be cleared, Press and release the odometer reset button. Part number of module will be displayed.
NOTE: To determine if a code is current or historic, clear the displayed code by pushing in and holding the odometer reset button ( longer than 5 seconds) until 'clear' comes up. Release the odometer reset button. Turn OFF the ignition switch. Run your bike and shut it down then recheck the DTC's again by repeating steps 1 to 9. If the code is current it will reappear.
9 - Press and release the odometer reset button to continue to the next module.
10 - Turn Ignition switch to OFF.
On models not equipped with a tachometer "No Rsp" will appear when the tachometer identifier is selected.
"No Rsp" (no response) will also appear if the run/off switch is in the off position when doing this procedure.
HFSM = Hands Free Security Module
TSM = Turn signal module
1. P0605 ECM FLASH Memory Error
2. P0603 ECM EEPROM Memory Error
3. U1300 ECM Serial Data Low
4. U1301 ECM Serial Data High
5. U1097 Loss of Speedometer Serial Data to ECM
6. U1064 Loss of TSM/FSFM Serial Data to ECM
7. P1003 System relay contacts open
8. P1002 System Relay Coil High/Shorted
9. P1001 System Relay Coil Open/Low
10. P1004 System Relay Contacts Closed
11. P1009 Incorrect Password
12. P1010 Missing Password
13. P06415 V+Vref 1 Out Of Range
14. P06515 V+Vref 2 Out Of Range
15. P0373 CKP Sensor Intermittent
16. P0107 Map Sensor Open/Low
17. P0108 Map Sensor High
18. P0374 CKP Sensor Synch Error
19. P1511 Throttle actuator control power management failure of throttle control actuator
20. P1600 EFI Module Processor Internal Error
21. P1270 TGS Validation Error
22. P2107 EFI Module Processor Internal Fault
23. P2101 throttle actuator control motor circuit range/performace error
24. P2122 TGS1 Low/Open
25. P2123 TGS1 High
26. P2127 TGS2 Low/Open
27. P2128 TGS2 High
28. P2138 TGS Correlation Error (Twist grip sensor)
29. P0120 TPS1 Range Error
30. P0220 TPS2 Range Error
31. P0122 TPS1 Low
32. P0123 TPS2 High/Open
33. P0222 TPS2 Low
34. P0223 TPS2 High/Open
35. P2135 TPS Correlation Error
36. P2119 EFI Motor Throttle Body Range Performance
37. P2100 EFI Motor Circuit Open
38. P2101 EFI Motor Circuit Range Performance (Actuation Error)
39. P2102 EFI Motor Circuit Low
40. P2103 EFI Motor Circuit High
41. P2176 EFI Closed Position Not Learned
42. P1514 Air Flow Fault
43. P2105 EFI Forced engine shutdown
44. P1501 Jiffy Stand Sensor Low
45. P1502 Jiffy Stand Sensor High
46. P0572 Brake Switch Low
47. P0117 ET Sensor Low
48. P0118 ET Sensor High
49. P0112I AT Voltage Low
50. P0113I AT Voltage Open/High
51. P1351 Front Ignition Coil Driver Open/Low
52. P1354 Rear Ignition Coil Driver Open/Low
53. P1352 Front Ignition Coil Driver High/Shorted
54. P1355 Rear Ignition Coil Driver High/Shorted
55. P1357 Front Cylinder Combustion Intermittent
56. P1358 Rear Cylinder Combustion Intermittent
57. P0261 Front Injector Open/Low
58. P0263 Rear Injector Open/Low
59. P0262 Front Injector High
60. P0264 Rear Injector High
61. P0562 Battery Voltage Low
62. P0563 Battery Voltage High
63. P0501 VSS Sensor Low
64. P0502 VSS Sensor High/Open..
65. P1356 Rear Cylinder No Combustion
66. P1353 Front Cylnder No Combustion
67. P0444 Purge Solenoid Open/Low
68. P0445 Purge Solenoid High
69. P1475 Exhaust Actuation Position Error
70. P1477 Exhaust Actuator Open/Low
71. P1478 Exhaust Actuator Shorted/High
72. P0131 Front Oxygen Sensor Low
73. P0151 Rear Oxygen Sensor Low
74. P0132 Front Oxygen Sensor High
75. P0152 Rear Oxygen Sensor High
76. P0134 Front Oxygen Sensor Inactive
77. P0154 Rear Oxygen Sensor Inactive.
78. P1510 EFI Limited Performance Mode
79. P1511 EFI Power Management Mode
80. P1512 EFI Forced Idle Mode
81. P0577 Cruise Control Input High
HFSM = Hands Free Security Module
TSM = Turn signal module
1. U1300 Serial Data Low
2. U1301 Serial Data High
3. U1016 Loss of ECM Serial Data
4. U1255 Serial Data Error
5. B1142 Smart Security System Internal Fault
6. B1135 Accelerometer Failed
7. B1136(HFSM) Accelerometer Tip Test Error
8. B1151 Bank Angle Sensor(BAS) Short to Ground
9. B1152 Bank Angle Sensor(BAS) Short to Battery
10. B1153 Bank Angle Sensor(BAS) High
11. B1154 Clutch Switch Input Short to Ground
12. B1155 Neutral Switch Input Short to Battery
13. B1134 Starter Output High
14. B1121(TSM) Left Turn Output Fault
B1121(HFSM) Left Turn Output Open
15. B1122(TSM) Right Turn Output Fault
B1122(HFSM) Right Turn Output Open
16. B1123(HFSM) Left Turn Output Short to Ground
17. B1124(HFSM) Right Turn Output Short to Ground
18. B1125(HFSM) Left Turn Output Short to Battery
19. B1126(HFSM) Right Turn Output Short to Battery
20. B1143(HFSM) Security Antenna Short to Ground
21. B1144(HFSM) Security Antenna Short to Battery
22. B1145(HFSM) Security Antenna Open
23. B0563 Battery Voltage High.
24. B1131(HFSM) Alarm Output Low
25. B1132(HFSM) Alarm Output High
26. B1141(TSM) Ignition Switch Low/Open
B1141(HFSM) Ignition Switch Low/Open
Posted on Mar 31, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2017 | Chevrolet Tahoe Cars & Trucks
Oct 15, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 20, 2012 | Jaguar X-Type Cars & Trucks
Sep 12, 2011 | 2000 Harley Davidson FXSTD Softail Duece
Dec 31, 2010 | GMC W3500 Cars & Trucks
Jun 01, 2010 | 2000 Harley Davidson FXSTD Softail Duece
Oct 28, 2009 | 2003 Harley Davidson FXSTDI Softail Deuce
Jun 15, 2009 | 2001 Harley Davidson FXSTD - FXSTDI Deuce
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!