Question about Yamaha Motorcycles
Hi, Chathuranga and the usual suspects are:
1. Idle circuit and transfer ports clogged.
2. Air fuel mixture adjustment too lean.
3. Pilot jet clogged.
4. Faulty accelerator pump.
5. Float level too low.
6. Float bowl contaminated old fuel, water, dirt, rust, etc.
7. Float bowl vent or overflow tube clogged.
8. Fuel flow to carburetor restricted.
9. Intake manifold leak.
10. The gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
11. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
12. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Bike dies when you give it throttle
WR250x off idle stumble
YAMAHA WR250F Owner Service Manual
OEM parts for Yamaha
YAMAHA WR250R Owner Manual
Posted on Oct 04, 2016
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Engine oil
They take just under 1ltr of oil. you can check the level is correct by running the engine till its warm and pulling out the dipstick located near the head stock on the frame. If the level is low then add more oil, be careful not to overfill as the later model WR's expel excess oil into the air box, this can make a mess of your air filter.
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2013 | Yamaha Motorcycles
Nov 27, 2012 | 2009 Yamaha Vino Classic
Aug 27, 2012 | 2006 Yamaha WR 250 F
Jun 23, 2012 | Yamaha WR 250 F Motorcycles
Dec 06, 2011 | 2010 Yamaha WR250F
Dec 03, 2010 | Yamaha WR 250 F Motorcycles
Apr 02, 2010 | 2002 Yamaha WR 426 F
Feb 11, 2009 | 2005 Yamaha WR 250 F
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: