Question about 2003 Harley Davidson FLSTC Heritage Classic
Hi Dougm49, and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or damaged battery.
2. Loose, corroded or broken battery cable.
3. Alternator not charging or below normal rates.
4. Failed ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
5. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Water or dirt in fuel system, carburetor or filter.
8. Fuel tank vent system plugged or gas cap not venting.
9. Fuel tank empty.
10. Fuel valve vacuum line broken or carburator vent line closed off.
11. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
12. Failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
For a prime suspect please visit website below. Good luck and have nice day.
Big Twin Carb EFI DTC Intructions codes Harley Davidson Forums Harley...
Posted on Jun 23, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2014 | Garden
Sep 16, 2014 | Troy Bilt 175HP Manual 42" Riding Mower
Jan 05, 2014 | 2006 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide
Apr 06, 2013 | 2010 Vuka RM 125
Apr 13, 2012 | Craftsman Garden
Jul 15, 2010 | Craftsman YT 4000 42" Briggs Stratton 24...
Sep 07, 2009 | Garden
Jun 23, 2009 | 1997 Honda CBR 250 RR
Apr 25, 2009 | Craftsman 42 in. Deck 19.5hp Lawn Tractor
Sep 24, 2017 | 2002 Harley Davidson FLSTC - FLSTCI...
Sep 24, 2017 | HP Motorcycles
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: