Question about 2004 Bajaj Caliber 115
While driving the bike jerks too much. while shifting the gears and no **** in top speed. An earlier solution is appreciable.
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition and leaking.
3. Spark plug gap too close or too wide.
4. Faulty ignition coil, module, and or sensor.
5. Battery nearly discharged.
6. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
7. Intake air leak.
8. Water, dirt, or rust in the fuel system, carburetor and/or filter.
9. Fuel tank vent system plugged or carburetor vent line closed off.
10. Carburetor controls misadjusted.
11. Damaged carburetor.
12. Loose, dirty, or corroded ignition module connector at crankcase.
13. Faulty MAP, CKP, O2, and/or CMP sensors.
14. Incorrect valve timing.
15. Weak or broken valve springs.
16. Damaged intake or exhaust valve.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
How to tune carburetor in GY6 chinese scooter 150 or 50 cc
HOW TO FIX YOUR CHINESE SCOOTER
Posted on Nov 27, 2015
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2017 | kawasaki Motorcycles
Jun 09, 2014 | 2007 Kia Sportage 4x4 V6
May 20, 2014 | Motorcycles
Apr 22, 2014 | Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cars & Trucks
Sep 30, 2013 | 2007 Yamaha PW80
May 19, 2013 | 2004 kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Nomad
Oct 13, 2011 | 2004 Bajaj Caliber 115
Aug 23, 2010 | 2008 Suzuki GSX 1300 R Hayabusa
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: