Question about 2013 Honda PCX 150
I have a vibration on my 2013 Honda PCX, only when it's cold, it goes away when the engine warms up. Any ideas? thanks
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Wheels and or tires worn or damaged.
2. Engine/transmission/vehicle not aligned properly.
3. Primary chain is badly worn or links too tight as a result of insufficient lubrication or misalignment.
4. Engine to transmission mounting bolts loose.
5. Upper engine mounting bracket loose.
6. Ignition timing incorrect due to a poorly tuned engine.
7. Internal engine problem flywheels have shifted.
8. Broken frame.
9. Stabilizer links worn or loose.
10. Rubber mounts loose or worn.
11. Rear fork pivot shaft nuts loose.
12. Front engine mounting bolts loose.
13. Worn out or broken universal joint on shaft drive models.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing and printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
The Honda PCX Honda Forza Forums
Honda PCX advice about racket from beltdrive
Honda PCX150i Owner Manual
Posted on Aug 03, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, Captain I would love to help you with your engine or chassis noise but I just loaned my brand new pair of listening ears to your local dealer's chief technician so he could take your bike for a test ride and give you his professional opinion and estimate about your noise and repair cost. If you are a little short on "DRACHMA" and a Dealership is not on your list of fun places to visit then perhaps the list below will help soothe your worried mind so you can make an informed decision.
3. Brake Rotors---BUZZ
7. Fairing Panels---WHISTLE
8. Fronk Forks---Plunk
10. Head Gasket---HISS
11. Hydraulic Lifters---TAP
13. Rear Shocks---SQUEAK
14. Shifting Trans---CLUNK
15. Solid Lifters---TICK
17. Connecting Rods Go---KNOCK-KNOCK---who's there, it's me "*****"
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Honda CB Unicorn 150 engine sound
Top 6 Strange Motorcycle Noises What They May Mean
HONDA UNICORN CBF 150 BIKE WORKSHOP SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL Download Manuals... $14
Honda CB Owners Manuals
Posted on Jun 12, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2017 | 2010 Honda PCX
Aug 30, 2015 | 2013 Honda PCX 150
Jan 17, 2015 | 2013 Honda PCX 150
Oct 02, 2014 | 2013 Honda PCX 150
Jan 31, 2014 | 2013 Honda PCX 150
Jan 01, 2014 | 2013 Honda PCX 150
Jul 05, 2012 | 2013 Honda PCX 150
Mar 01, 2012 | 2011 Honda PCX
Jan 30, 2012 | 2013 Honda PCX 150
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: