Question about 2001 Suzuki VL 1500 Intruder LC
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, David and the usual suspects are:
1. Throttle cables improperly adjusted, pinched or need lubrication.
2. Idle adjusting screw needs to be backed off.
4. Air fuel mixture adjusted too lean start with 2 full turns.
5. Intake system air leak.
6. Fast idle choke ramp is not releasing.
7. Broken throttle return spring.
8. Damaged diaphragm or slide.
9. Faulty MAP, TPS, ATS, O2, sensors or wiring/connector
10. Multi carburetors not in sync.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links blue below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Help High Idle issues
Suzuki VS700 Service Manual
OEM parts for Suzuki
Suzuki VL800 Owner Manual
Posted on Mar 19, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2017 | 1991 Suzuki VS 1400 Intruder
Mar 19, 2017 | Suzuki VS 800 Intruder Motorcycles
Jan 11, 2016 | Suzuki Motorcycles
May 07, 2015 | Suzuki Motorcycles
Aug 19, 2014 | 2000 Suzuki VL 1500 Intruder LC
May 23, 2013 | 1993 Suzuki VS 1400 Intruder
Apr 12, 2011 | 2002 Suzuki VL 1500 Intruder LC
Sep 20, 2010 | 1995 Suzuki VS 800 Intruder
Mar 06, 2018 | 2000 Suzuki VS 800 Intruder
Mar 16, 2009 | 2002 Suzuki VS 800 Intruder
Feb 10, 2014 | 2001 Suzuki VL 1500 Intruder LC
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: