Question about 2009 Ducati 1198 Base
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous for more information about your question and valuable free downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
chain and sprocket ducati
DOWNLOAD 2009 Ducati 1198 Ducati OEM Parts Fiche Lookup and Online Ordering
Posted on Feb 15, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have a 2009 ducati
Re-program the keys and this problem on entering the key code on every start will solve:-----------
Follow this procedure :-------
1) YOU NEED BOTH KEYS TO COMPLETE THE BELOW PROCEDURE ------------ This will help.Thanks.Helpmech.
2) Insert Key 1 and hold the UP/DOWN selector to UP and turn the key. Continue to hold UP until you receive the below output on the display
3) Hold the DOWN selector until the first 0 begins to blink. Type in the code from your key card and if successful you will see on the display
4) At this point, Programming Mode is OPEN and will require you to enter the code every time to start the bike until you CLOSE programming mode.
5) Once you see "PROG ON", turn the key off and remove Key 1.
6) Place Key 2 into the slot and let it sit there for 30 seconds without doing anything.
7) After 30 seconds, hold down the DOWN selector this time and turn Key 2 on and let the countdown go from 25 --> 1 without interrupting the countdown.
8) Once the countdown is complete, turn Key 2 off and turn it back on. The countdown will begin again.
9) INTERRUPT the countdown by turning Key 2 off before the countdown finishes.
10) Immediately, remove Key 2 and insert Key 1 and turn on. The countdown will begin again. INTERRUPT the countdown by turning key 1 off
11) Turn Key 1 On Again.
12) Finished. Upon turning Key 1 on again, PROG OK will appear on the display and the sync is complete and programming mode is now CLOSED.
1) YOU NEED BOTH KEYS TO COMPLETE THE BELOW PROCEDURE
This will help.Thanks.Helpmech.
Posted on Aug 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2014 | 2011 Ducati Superbike 1198
Jan 23, 2014 | 2009 Ducati Superbike 1198
Jan 21, 2014 | Ducati Motorcycles
Mar 14, 2013 | 2008 Ducati 1098 S
May 24, 2012 | Ducati Motorcycles
May 22, 2012 | Ducati Monster 750 - Dark - City - Dark...
Apr 07, 2012 | 2009 Ducati Multistrada 1100S
Mar 15, 2012 | Ducati Motorcycles
Feb 19, 2012 | 2009 Ducati Superbike 1198 S
Jan 14, 2012 | Ducati R125X Motorcycles
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: