Question about Bajaj Wind 125 Motorcycles
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or have an improper gap or are partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition.
3. Battery nearly discharged, should have 12.5 volts.
4. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
5. Throttle controls not adjusted correctly.
6. Water or dirt in the fuel system.
7. Water or dirt in the carburetor.*
8. Intake air leak.
9. Fuel tank vent hose and vapor valve plugged, or fuel line closed off, restricting fuel flow.*
10. Enricher valve inoperative.*
11. Engine lubricant to heavy (winter operation).
12. Ignition is not functioning properly (possible sensor failure).
13. Faulty ignition coil.
14. Valves sticking.
* Carbureted models.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Free Bajaj Motorcycle Service Manuals for download
Posted on Nov 01, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2014 | Poulan Wild Thing 2375 18" Gas Chain Saw...
Mar 02, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 16, 2011 | Poulan P4018WT Wild Thing 18Inch 40cc...
Jul 22, 2010 | HP Pavilion Desktop, 3.06GHz Intel Pentium...
May 20, 2010 | Poulan Wild Thing 2375 18" Gas Chain Saw...
May 06, 2010 | Mattel Original Uno House Rules
Jan 26, 2009 | Poulan Wild Thing 2375 18" Gas Chain Saw...
Jul 25, 2008 | 1995 Toyota 4Runner
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: