Question about 2000 Yamaha FZX 250 Zeal
Sounds like water from ethonal in gas or trash try to find some stabil ethonal treatment and run it in every tank but first try to turn your gas on and drain your carb bowls with the screww on the very bottom of the carbs drain into glaas to see if there is any water or trash or to see if you are getting fuel let me know
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Just install a remote filter relocator,it moves the filter outside the motor to the frt of the bike,becomes a screw on filter. There is a couple of companys making the kit,you can find them in a parts unlimited catologe.
Posted on Apr 07, 2009
1) Make sure your fuel petcock is closed, then detach the gas line coming off it (left underside of tank)
2) Remove the back seat (single acorn nut on rear fender)
3) Remove the front seat (two allen bolts at the back of seat)
4) There are two metric 12mm bolts under the front seat that hold the tank down. Remove them. The tank should be sitting loose on bike, but connected by some wires
5) Disconnect the white wiring harness under the bike. Tank is now totally free to remove.
6) Pull tank up and back at the same time, it will slide off the two rubber mounts at the front.
Posted on Mar 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2011 | 2001 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Jan 26, 2011 | 2007 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Jul 31, 2010 | 2004 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Apr 12, 2010 | 1994 Pontiac Firebird
Mar 29, 2010 | 2000 Yamaha V Star 1100 Custom
Oct 16, 2009 | 2002 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Oct 11, 2009 | 2002 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
May 11, 2009 | 2002 Yamaha XVS 1100 Dragstar Classic
Aug 20, 2018 | Yamaha Motorcycles
223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: