Question about 2006 Hyosung MS3 125
Iv changed the break pads and break fluid and bled it the rear is fine but the front was geting no presser on the leaver so iv taken the front calliper off and seen one of the piston s was not coming out iv had my air line on it but it just won't budge thank for your help
Push piston back in.it may have a ridge build up.if so ,lightly scrape or sand it down.---bingo
Posted on Jun 15, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hey i'm having some trouble
Im not to familure with these bikes, im more of a harley guy, but i have a couple suggestions:
1. You may not have air in the lines (air bubbles may not surface the master cylinder) but, I have seen where air gets trapped in the caliper, or banjo bolts. Try when blleding them, when you put prssure on the lever, crack the banjo bolts and tighten, then pump them up again.
2. Same thing, I have also seen air trapped in the master cylinder, try bleeding the banjos again.
3. Make sure the brake disk is still has plenty of thickness, and your not right at or below the service limit.
4. If you have a 2 piston or 4 or 6 piston caliper, make sure when you pull in the lever, all your pistons are coming out and sucking back in evenly.
5. Make sure your using the correct brake pads.
6. Always make sure your using the correct DOT brake fluid, its very dangerous if you dont, and can KILL YOU.
Hope this helps some.
Posted on May 12, 2011
yes this is very common for dual front brakes. The thought behind this is that you will get a 60/40 split in your braking from back to front to maintain control in a braking situation.the hand brake gives you additional stopping power in a panic situations.happy riding
Posted on May 07, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2014 | 2006 Hyosung MS3 125
May 07, 2014 | 2006 Hyosung MS3 125
May 28, 2011 | 2003 Hyundai Tiburon
May 01, 2011 | 1992 Isuzu Rodeo
Mar 27, 2011 | 1988 Toyota Pickup
Feb 22, 2011 | Chevrolet 3500 Cars & Trucks
Dec 30, 2009 | 2000 Volvo S40
Aug 07, 2009 | 2000 GMC Jimmy
Apr 12, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Oct 14, 2008 | Yamaha Dtxpress Iv Special Electronic Drum...
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: