Question about 2000 Yamaha DT 125 R
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fouled spark plugs.
2. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
3. Loose connection at ignition coil or plug between ignition sensor and module.
4. Spark plug cables in bad condition, shorting / leaking, spark plug cable connections loose.
5. Faulty ignition coil or ignition / electronic module
6. Failed CKP, CMP, or BAS sensor.
7. Faulty ignition switch.
8. Security alarm failing to disarm needs reset
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Help fix my Honda please
OEM parts for Yamaha
Posted on Mar 10, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2015 | Quad 47 cc / 49 cc Pocket Mini Bike...
Sep 04, 2014 | Yamaha DT 125 R Motorcycles
Feb 23, 2014 | Yamaha DT 125 R Motorcycles
Nov 20, 2013 | 2000 Yamaha DT 125 R
Jan 03, 2013 | 2004 Yamaha DT 125 R
Nov 21, 2012 | Yamaha DT 125 R Motorcycles
Sep 09, 2009 | 3d Rose Londons Times Funny Cow Cartoons -...
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: