Question about 2004 Yamaha YZ 250 F
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or have an improper gap or are partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition.
3. Battery nearly discharged, should have 12.5 volts.
4. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
5. Throttle controls not adjusted correctly.
6. Water or dirt in the fuel system.
7. Water or dirt in the carburetor.
8. Intake air leak.
9. Fuel tank vent hose and vapor valve plugged, or fuel line closed off, restricting fuel flow.
10. Enricher valve inoperative.
11. Engine lubricant to heavy (winter operation).
12. Ignition is not functioning properly (possible sensor failure).
13. Faulty ignition coil.
14. Valves sticking.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
250F Yz250f Hard To Start
Dirt Rider Magazine
Yamaha YZ250F 2008 Owner Service Manual
OEM parts for Yamaha
Posted on Jul 29, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2015 | Goodman Heating & Cooling
Aug 01, 2008 | 1997 Chevrolet Malibu
Mar 22, 2014 | 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Jul 20, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
May 26, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
May 25, 2012 | 1997 Chevrolet Venture
Jul 19, 2011 | Heating & Cooling
Apr 16, 2010 | 1998 Chevrolet Prizm
Jun 05, 2009 | 1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
Nov 10, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: