Question about 1997 Yamaha Xv 250 Virago S
Need light fuse location
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous if your headlight is not working, keeps burning out, blinking, or is dim the first thing you need to check is the headlight bulb for damaged filaments then check your light circuit fuse, that being said the usual suspects are:
1. Faulty ground or power supply wire to headlight bulb socket.
2. Worn, chaffed, or broken wires in the light circuit.
3. Corroded, broken, or loose pins/sockets in wire connectors.
4. Faulty hi/lo beam switch.
5. Faulty ignition switch.
6. Fuse is good but no continuity on both sides.
7. Faulty wiring between battery positive and headlight bulb socket.
8. Weak charging alternator/generator.
9. Faulty voltage regulator/rectifier, overcharging.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Yamaha Xv250 Virago light fuse location Google Search
OEM parts for Yamaha
Posted on Jul 01, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2014 | 2006 Honda CR-V
Mar 09, 2011 | 2003 Chevrolet Impala
Jan 11, 2011 | 2003 Chevrolet Impala
Jul 30, 2010 | Mitsubishi Lancer Cars & Trucks
Apr 25, 2010 | 1987 Ford Ranger
Jan 09, 2010 | 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
Sep 28, 2009 | 2003 Nissan Altima
Jun 29, 2009 | 2004 Kia Sorento
May 28, 2009 | 1994 Toyota Camry
Mar 30, 2009 | 2005 Toyota Corolla
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: