Question about Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic Motorcycles
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, needs to be 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
5. Faulty starter button/switch.
6. Faulty jiffy stand or clutch pull in switch/sensor.
7. Security alarm needs a reset.
8. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
9. Main fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or faulty.
10. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Re 2002 Star Custom Won Start Road Star Forum Yamaha Road Star
OEM parts for Yamaha
Posted on May 02, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2016 | GPS
Aug 15, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
May 01, 2011 | 1992 Ford Mustang
Jan 24, 2011 | Maytag Washing Machines
Nov 14, 2010 | 1995 Chevrolet S-10 CA Edition
Feb 11, 2010 | Mercedes-Benz 190-Class Cars & Trucks
Dec 16, 2008 | 1987 Toyota Camry
Mar 29, 2013 | 2008 Yamaha TTR230
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: