Question about 2010 Yamaha yBR 125
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Fuel line to carburetor or throttle body pinched or kinked.
8. Carburetor float stuck.
9. Fuel injectors clogged.
10. Severely discharged or damaged battery, you need 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary.
11. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
12. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and CDI box.
Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting check for leakage in the dark, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
13. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty MAP, CKP, O2, TPS, sensors.
14. Faulty neutral, clutch lever, or kickstand safety switch.
15. Faulty fuel pump or fuse or relay.
16. Faulty CDI box.
17. A stuck bent or burnt valve.
18. Tip over sensor needs a reset.
19. Check for engine trouble codes.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Yamaha YBR 125 will not start
Yamaha YBR 125 Turning over but not starting HELP
Yamaha YBR125ED 2005 Service Manual
OEM parts for Yamaha
YAMAHA YBR125ED Owner Manual
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Nov 21, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Electronic Fuel Pump
It turned out that the ignition key was faulty and it cut out my fuel pump and power to my spark plug but all other electrics worked. Tried my spare key and could hear fuel pump working pressed starter and it fired up how bizarre is that. so problem sorted.
Posted on Jan 26, 2009
SOURCE: banshee wont rev
Usually related to TORS, specifically the safety switch in the clutch/park brake assembly. If it's defective the engine won't rev. Solution: look for a TORS removal kit.
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2014 | 2006 Yamaha Vino 125
Apr 16, 2014 | 2010 Yamaha yBR 125
Dec 20, 2013 | 2009 Yamaha FZ6R
Aug 21, 2017 | Suzuki Vitara Cars & Trucks
Jul 21, 2011 | Yamaha TTR 225 Motorcycles
Jun 01, 2011 | Yamaha YZF-R6 Motorcycles
Mar 30, 2010 | 2000 Yamaha YZF-R6
Jan 25, 2009 | 2006 Yamaha MT-03
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: