Question about 2000 Yamaha TT 600 R
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery, should have 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary.
2. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
3. Faulty main circuit breaker and or connections.
4. Faulty ignition coil and or connections.
5. Faulty spark plug, oil or gas fouled, wrong heat range or service type, wrong gap, loose in the cylinder head, broken electrode or insulator.
6. Faulty spark plug cables, leaking or broken, internal damage check for spark leakage in the dark.
7. Faulty ignition module, switch, CKP, MAP, CMP, sensor and or any connector in the ignition circuit could have corroded, loose, or broken pins/sockets
8. Burnt exhaust valve or air leak in the exhaust system.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have a nice day.
backfire and missfire
Diagnosing misfire or backfire
YAMAHA TT600R Service Manual
OEM parts for Yamaha
Posted on Nov 21, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2015 | Bajaj Pulsar 180 Motorcycles
Feb 04, 2014 | 1994 Toyota Corolla
Dec 01, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 05, 2011 | 2000 Harley Davidson FLHR-FLHRI Road king
Mar 09, 2011 | 1988 Daihatsu Charade
Jan 19, 2011 | 1998 Ducati 900 SS
Jan 04, 2009 | 2003 Honda VT 750 CD Shadow A.C.E. Deluxe
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: