Question about 1998 Cagiva Canyon 900 i.e.
White smoke from exhaust oil comin out breather pipe on tappet coer
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Oil tank/pan overfilled.
2. Restricted oil return line to oil tank/pan.
3. Restricted breather operation.
4. Restricted oil filter.
5. Piston rings badly worn or broken.
6. Valve guides are worn and or seals worn, crushed, missing, or have come of guide and is pumping oil through the valve guide.
7. O-ring damaged or missing from oil pump at crankcase junction (also results in poor engine performance). For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
2005 cbr600rr white smoke after accident BAR Bay Area Riders Forum
Posted on Jan 29, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2015 | Audi Cars & Trucks
Jan 19, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 17, 2011 | 2005 Yamaha yZ 450 F
Dec 18, 2010 | 2004 Suzuki XL-7
Mar 13, 2009 | 1979 Harley Davidson XLH 1000 Sportster
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: