Question about 2011 Honda Activa
Excessive vibration during initial pickup
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Wheels and or tires worn or damaged.
2. Engine/transmission/vehicle not aligned properly.
3. Primary chain is badly worn or links too tight as a result of insufficient lubrication or misalignment.
4. Engine to transmission mounting bolts loose.
5. Upper engine mounting bracket loose.
6. Ignition timing incorrect due to a poorly tuned engine.
7. Internal engine problem flywheels have shifted.
8. Broken frame.
9. Stabilizer links worn or loose.
10. Rubber mounts loose or worn.
11. Rear fork pivot shaft nuts loose.
12. Front engine mounting bolts loose.
13. Worn out or broken universal joint on shaft drive models.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Automobile Forum User Review Discussion on Cars and Bikes ZigWheels
Honda activa 2009 Owner Manual
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Aug 07, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my new honda activa vibrates
When i accelarates the activa when it is totally stopped in trafic or any other places..it vibrates with large voices which disturbs me alot..i had given to services many times but in one week problem again arises..what can i do for that..plz reply
Posted on Dec 18, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2017 | Yamaha Motorcycles
Oct 12, 2017 | Yamaha Motorcycles
May 10, 2012 | 2001 Kia Sportage
Apr 08, 2010 | LG WM0642H Front Load
Feb 10, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Nov 08, 2006 | Maytag MAV4755A Top Load Washer
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: