Question about 2011 Honda Activa
Excessive vibration during initial pickup
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Wheels and or tires worn or damaged.
2. Engine/transmission/vehicle not aligned properly.
3. Primary chain is badly worn or links too tight as a result of insufficient lubrication or misalignment.
4. Engine to transmission mounting bolts loose.
5. Upper engine mounting bracket loose.
6. Ignition timing incorrect due to a poorly tuned engine.
7. Internal engine problem flywheels have shifted.
8. Broken frame.
9. Stabilizer links worn or loose.
10. Rubber mounts loose or worn.
11. Rear fork pivot shaft nuts loose.
12. Front engine mounting bolts loose.
13. Worn out or broken universal joint on shaft drive models.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Automobile Forum User Review Discussion on Cars and Bikes ZigWheels
Honda activa 2009 Owner Manual
Posted on Aug 07, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my new honda activa vibrates
When i accelarates the activa when it is totally stopped in trafic or any other places..it vibrates with large voices which disturbs me alot..i had given to services many times but in one week problem again arises..what can i do for that..plz reply
Posted on Dec 18, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2014 | 2005 Honda Activa
Jan 17, 2014 | 2005 Honda Activa
Jan 18, 2013 | 2011 Honda Activa
Oct 06, 2017 | Yamaha Motorcycles
Oct 12, 2017 | Yamaha Motorcycles
Jul 27, 2012 | 2011 Honda Activa
May 16, 2012 | 2011 Honda Activa
May 10, 2012 | 2001 Kia Sportage
Sep 22, 2011 | 2005 Honda Activa
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: