Question about 2005 Honda NF 100 Wave
My headlight is always busted when is open it.
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous if your headlight is not working, only one beam works, keeps burning out, blinking, dim or surges from bright to dim to bright the first thing you need to check is the headlight bulb for damaged filaments then check your light circuit fuse, then check your head light bulb socket ground wire for a clean tight connection, that being said the usual suspects are:
1. Faulty ground or power supply wire to headlight bulb socket.
2. Worn down solder contacts or loose fit of the bulb base in the socket due to vibration.
3. Worn, chafed, or broken wires in the light circuit.
4. Corroded, broken, or loose pins/sockets in wire connectors.
5. Faulty hi/lo beam switch.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Fuse is good but no continuity on both sides.
8. Faulty headlight relay.
9. Faulty wiring between battery positive and headlight bulb socket.
10. Weak charging alternator/generator/lighting coil
11. Faulty voltage regulator/rectifier ground or overcharging.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Headlight problem in my honda 125cc bike
Honda Wave 110i User Manual
Posted on Aug 12, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 03, 2014 | 2006 Bajaj Wind 125
Feb 09, 2013 | 1989 Chevrolet Corvette
Jun 22, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
May 27, 2011 | Kia Rio Cars & Trucks
Dec 06, 2010 | 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Oct 10, 2010 | Whirlpool Dishwashers
Mar 02, 2010 | 2003 Chevrolet Venture Passanger
Sep 22, 2009 | Infiniti J30 Cars & Trucks
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: