Question about 2010 Bajaj Discover 135 DTSi
Only sound coming
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
8. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2 and/or BAS).
11. Security alarm needs a reset.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
The Ultimate GY6 Starter Ignition Troubleshooting Tutorial
Fix Chinese 49cc Scooter that won start
BAJAJ DISCOVER 135 PARTS MANUAL CATALOG DOWNLOAD Download Manuals Technical
Bajaj Discover 135
Posted on Nov 28, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2015 | Triumph Daytona 955i Motorcycles
Dec 31, 2011 | 2010 Yamaha yZ85 LW
Sep 12, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z PC Notebook
Jan 28, 2009 | Samsung RS2534 Side by Side Refrigerator
Nov 10, 2008 | 1999 MZ Baghira
Nov 10, 2008 | 2006 Jawa 650 Dakar
Nov 10, 2008 | 2006 Jawa 125 Travel
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: