Question about Yamaha Royal Star XVZ 1300 A Motorcycles
The bike fell over and now will not start changed plugs
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Severely discharged or damaged battery, you need 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary.
8. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
9. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
10.. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
11. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2, TPS, ETP, IAC,or BAS).
12. Faulty neutral, clutch lever, or kickstand safety switch.
13. Faulty fuel pump fuse or relay.
14. Tilt sensor needs a reset.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
06 RSV Won Run
Steps to Take When Your Motorcycle Won Start Dennis Kirk Powersports Blog http://www.yamahaventure.nl/pdf/servicemanualxvz13tf.pdf
OEM parts for Yamaha
YAMAHA XVZ1300A Owner Manual
Posted on Apr 15, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2015 | Motorcycles
May 03, 2015 | Motorcycles
Oct 06, 2014 | Harley Davidson Motorcycles
Mar 18, 2012 | 1996 Suzuki GSF 600 S Bandit
Sep 27, 2011 | 2001 Honda CBR 929 RR Fireblade
Jun 12, 2011 | 1981 Suzuki GSX 400 F
Jun 23, 2010 | Motorcycles
May 20, 2010 | Motorcycles
Mar 24, 2010 | 2006 Honda VTX 1300 S
13 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: