Question about 2002 Honda VT 750 CD Shadow A.C.E. Deluxe
Just need what the pressure is
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous the following is a systematic procedure for diagnosing fuel pump issues designed to keep "DRACHMA" to a minimum. If you need parts check with Amazon and eBay first to keep costs down.
1. If your pump does not turn on check the pump fuse and relay and all wiring including connectors for corroded, broken, or loose pins/sockets.
1. Normal fuel pump pressure is 3-5 PSI.
2. Check any rubber or plastic tubing for age-related pinholes by removing and plugging the ends that connect to the fuel valve and then turn on the ignition switch and watch for fuel streams exiting the pinholes, if any exist, replace tubing as necessary.
3. Check for a clogged a primary fuel filter that comes off the bottom of the pump to screen out big rocks and clean as necessary.
4. Check for a clogged secondary fuel filter that's outside if applicable by removing it from the system and replace it with a short splicing tube turn on the ignition switch and recheck fuel pressure if pressure increases to normal pressure you need a new secondary filter.
5. If all the above check out OK and the pump is not functioning properly then you need a new fuel pump.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Roadside fuel pump failure tip VT750DC
Fuel pump or relay ACE Maintenance
Honda 1998 VT750C Service Manual
Honda VT750C Owner Manual
Posted on Jul 17, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
this time of the yr. spring time a lot of bikes sit all winter and fuel in the carb will age becoming like a vanish that will clog the low speed jet or jets so most likely you need you carb cleaned.
Posted on May 06, 2010
You can hot wire it, because you will not be able to steer it.
A Locksmith can fit keys for you.
If this was helpful, please post a nice review for City Lock in Boulder Colorado listings on Google Maps, Yahoo etc. This listing will link you to my website as well. On my website are resources for finding a legitimate locksmith near you. Be sure you are hiring a REAL locksmith!
Posted on Jul 24, 2010
The stock gearing is 17T sprocket front and rear is 41T sprocket. Chain size is a 525/122. Hope this helps you out
Posted on Sep 29, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks! "
Hello my name is Israel and I will try to help you out. I have seen your question up here for a couple of days. My expertise is on vehicles, but if you were to hool up a tachometer to a vehicle I would say it is the same in the motorcycle. I have been researching coils for you bike. I have come up with a solution. Tachometer should be connected to the + side of one of the igniton coils. Good Luck.
Posted on Feb 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2017 | 2006 Honda VT 750 Shadow
Jul 26, 2014 | 2003 Honda VT 750 CD Shadow A.C.E. Deluxe
Mar 15, 2014 | 2002 Honda VT 750 CD Shadow A.C.E. Deluxe
Jan 10, 2014 | 2002 Honda VT 750 CD Shadow A.C.E. Deluxe
Sep 30, 2013 | 2005 Honda VT 750 Shadow Aero
May 14, 2013 | 2001 Honda VT 750 CD Shadow A.C.E. Deluxe
Apr 02, 2013 | 2002 Honda VT 750 CD Shadow A.C.E. Deluxe
Jun 05, 2012 | 2002 Honda VT 750 DC Shadow Spirit
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!