Question about 2004 Ducati ST3
No fire at plugs
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fouled spark plugs.
2. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
3. Loose connection at ignition coil or plug between ignition sensor and module.
4. Spark plug cables in bad condition, shorting / leaking, spark plug cable connections loose.
5. Faulty ignition coil or ignition / electronic module
6. Failed CKP, CMP, or BAS sensor.
7. Faulty ignition switch.
8. Security alarm failing to disarm needs reset
For more information about your issue and valuable free downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
2000 st4 won start no spark
ducati st3 won start
DOWNLOAD 2004 Ducati St3
Ducati OEM Parts Fiche Lookup and Online Ordering
Posted on Feb 22, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 10, 2013 | Homelite Garden
Feb 08, 2013 | 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
Dec 22, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 03, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 26, 2011 | Garden
Aug 16, 2011 | 1987 Nissan Pickup
Apr 17, 2011 | 1996 Chevrolet K1500
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: