Question about 2010 Aprilia RS 50 Replica SBK
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous, if you have a CKP sensor it needs compression to send correct signal to the ICM/ECM, make sure both spark plugs are in heads and use a grounded third plug to check for spark or hold spark plug cable close to spark plug in head. If still not getting spark the usual suspects are:
1. Fouled spark plugs.
2. Battery voltage below 8.7 volts, loose or broken battery cables, check the "NEGATIVE" cable at both ends.
3. Loose connection at ignition coil or plug between ignition sensor and module.
4. Spark plug cables in bad condition, shorting / leaking, spark plug cable connections loose.
5. Faulty ignition coil or ignition / electronic module
6. Failed CKP, CMP, MAP or BAS sensor.
7. Faulty ignition switch.
8. Security alarm failing to disarm.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Posted on Oct 21, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2016 | 2004 KTM 50 Adventure Senior
Nov 03, 2015 | Kymco Motorcycles
Aug 22, 2012 | Fein Multimaster Rs - Msxe 636 - 2 Rs
Mar 25, 2010 | 2006 Gas Gas MC 125
Jan 22, 2010 | 2000 Aprilia RS 125
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: