Question about 2006 Ducati Multistrada 1000 DS
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
5. Faulty starter button/switch.
6. Faulty jiffy stand or clutch pull in switch/sensor.
7. Security alarm needs a reset.
8. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
9. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
For more information about your issue and valuable free downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Ducati OEM Parts Fiche Lookup and Online Ordering
Free Ducati Motorcycle Service Manuals for download
1000DS Occasional starting problem Ducati ms The Ultimate Ducati Forum
ducati 998 fuel pump relay
Posted on Feb 12, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2015 | 2006 Chevrolet Colorado
Feb 10, 2014 | Honda CB 750 Nighthawk Motorcycles
Jan 14, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 10, 2013 | 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
Jan 10, 2011 | Buick LeSabre Cars & Trucks
Sep 04, 2009 | Garden
Mar 08, 2009 | 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: